Without a permanent physical office, digital nomads are leading projects as they travel the world.
Ott Vatter, managing director of the e-Residency program in the Republic of Estonia in Tallinn, Estonia, discusses how the project helped create a community for digital nomads.
Christina Nguyen, PMP, strategy practice leader for Global Professional & Field Services, Dell Technologies, Austin, Texas, USA, talks about leading a project portfolio as a digital nomad. She also shares the lessons she learned and how the experience changed how she leads projects and teams.
Plus, the value of online upskilling. Matt Koch, PMP, vice president and director of operations for the federal business unit at Atkins North America, shares how his team benefited from the online courses at PMTraining.com.
- [03:28] The need for community among digital nomads
- [07:29] Discovering the “new normal” of the digital nomad lifestyle
- [10:17] Building connections through empathy
- [11:54] New challenges of remote working during COVID-19
- [15:21] Remote upskilling through PMTraining.com