Mikel Bowman has been a life coach, pastor, mentor, and culture guru. He has devoted his life to helping others realize their true potential.
In this episode Mikel and host Missy Scherber dig into leading with joy and humility, as well as building a culture based on honesty, ethics and respect. Mikel’s straightforward approach to everyday problems will help organizations of all sizes usher a great work environment for those in blue collar professions.
- A career switch from counseling to construction
- Driving greatness out of your staff and creating clear lines of accountability
- Making culture in a priority in an industry with limited good examples of it
- Bringing professionalism to the jobsite and making marginalized groups feel safe and comfortable
- Building bridges between the office and the field through proactive communication
- Being honest and fair in your recruiting process
- Taking personal responsibility to grow in your role