Based in Irwin, Pennsylvania, Brex Enterprises is a WBE certified pipeline maintenance and services company founded in 2012 by Alicia Brentzel and her husband AJ.
Alicia joins host Missy Scherber to talk about business growing pains and how leaning into your core values and unique strengths can help accelerate growth and build stronger teams.
They also discuss
- Going from AJ working solo and living in a camper to managing 40 employees
- Putting processes in place to improve your efficiency and profitability
- The importance of modeling your culture every day
- Making critical conversations with employees a priority
- Navigating your roles as both business partners and spouses
- Helping your employees achieve their full-potential and providing growth opportunities
- Getting over imposter syndrome and being honest with where you are right now