In times of uncertainty, project managers can be the pacesetters that keep organizations on the right path and bring balance into their projects.
June Mustari discusses real-life issues in project management. Hear practical tips and advice to find the right balance of discipline and flexibility for successful project delivery.
Table of Contents
- 01:05 … Meet June
- 02:36 … Telecom Career and TruNorth Consulting
- 05:47 … COVID-19 Impact and Bringing Balance
- 08:39 … Emotional Engagement
- 10:52 … Collaboration Tools
- 12:31 … Knowing the Techni
- al Aspects of the Industry as a PM
- 14:20 … Past Project Story: Virtual Desktop Interface Migration
- 18:16 … Breakthrough Moments and Resistance on the Project
- 21:54 … Breaking the Rules
- 25:54 … Words of Advice and Encouragement
- 31:22 … Get in Touch with June
- 31:58 … Closin