Visual Concrete – achieving texture, colour and pattern
Concrete is not necessarily grey! A huge range of opportunities exist to get creative with its surface through use of pattern, colour and texture. This webinar presents the techniques used to achieve a range of finishes from polishing, etching, retardants and use of form liners, with tips for specification and detailing.
- PODCAST – 5 Tips to Minimize the Challenges of Virtual Meetings
- Top 7 New Construction Inventions
- Auto Draft10 Amazing Construction Technology & Machines. Modern Technologies For Fast Construction Housing
- Germany’s 27-Year Struggle to Complete a Rail Projec
- New Released Books: Fluid Mechanics , Water Harvesting and Water Resources – January 2021