Cultural Pitfalls in International Project Management
With an increasing number of projects managed internationally there are numerous opportunities to collaborate, perform and build new relationships. But – with each new opportunity comes hidden pitfalls around culture, ways of working and communication, not to mention language barriers. Only when project managers learn to appreciate and understand subtle cultural differences are they able to work, communicate and collaborate more effectively with colleagues, clients, and partners in multicultural settings.
Who should attend?
- Project professionals that want to enhance their cultural competencies
- Those who are working on culturally diverse projects
- New Released Books: Fluid Mechanics , Water Harvesting and Water Resources – January 2021
- Tree-inspired Hotel to Turn Heads with Eye-catching Facade
- New Lego-like Beams Could Revolutionize Construction
- Beneficial Effects of Bacteria for Construction: Using Living Bacteria to Design Self-growing Engineering Materials
- New Modern Building Materials: MSU Researchers Exploring Cement Alternative Using Fungi, Bacteria