Creating a Culture that Values Project Management: The Top 10 Countdown Checklist You Can Use Now
Project managers are leaders. Good leaders motivate, inspire and create an environment that encourages people to want to show up and do their best every day. Perhaps you have experienced toxic environments that drive people by fear, consistently overwork people and punish them for taking risks or speaking the truth.
Our top 10 tips will help you recognize what you can do (and what not to do!) to help create a healthy project culture, which will result in people who want to follow you to your next project and drive your own success as a leader.
In this keynote-style presentation, you will first gain insights from the Project Management Institute (PMI) Pulse of the Profession Study. Then, we’ll count down our top ten practical tips that can be implemented immediately.
- Pulse of the Profession Study insights that you can share within your organization
- Ten practical tips that you can implement immediately to influence a healthy project culture in your organization
- Participate in a poll to offer your own insights and compare your experience to other participants
- New Released Books: Fluid Mechanics , Water Harvesting and Water Resources – January 2021
- Tree-inspired Hotel to Turn Heads with Eye-catching Facade
- New Lego-like Beams Could Revolutionize Construction
- Beneficial Effects of Bacteria for Construction: Using Living Bacteria to Design Self-growing Engineering Materials
- New Modern Building Materials: MSU Researchers Exploring Cement Alternative Using Fungi, Bacteria