Concrete Futures lecture: A new generation of low carbon concretes – Concrete Centre
Concrete is changing in many ways. There are products available now, as well as many being developed, using different constituent materials that allow designers and specifiers the potential to select the appropriate performance and sustainability credentials of concrete applications. The use of low carbon concretes and cements is a key lever in the UK concrete and cement industry roadmap to beyond net zero.
This event showcases some of the new generation of low carbon concretes and explores their current and potential uses and their carbon footprint.
The session will be introduced by Elaine Toogood, Head of Architecture at The Concrete Centre. Further programme information on who will be presenting during this live webinar will be added shortly.
- PODCAST – 5 Tips to Minimize the Challenges of Virtual Meetings
- Top 7 New Construction Inventions
- Auto Draft10 Amazing Construction Technology & Machines. Modern Technologies For Fast Construction Housing
- Germany’s 27-Year Struggle to Complete a Rail Projec
- New Released Books: Fluid Mechanics , Water Harvesting and Water Resources – January 2021